With an increase in popularity of our Olympic Weightlifting (OWL) classes, we have made changes in our schedule to accommodate the demand. We will be updating our schedule in the upcoming weeks. Please take note of the following changes to our Performance Fitness/CF classes and Olympic Weightlifting classes:
- An additional OWL class will be offered on Saturdays at 12:30pm starting September 15th.
- OWL will return to 7pm on Thursdays starting September 20th.
- All members with a CF / Performance Fitness membership can attend OWL sessions at no additional fee as long as they have instructor approval.
- The cost for an OWL only membership will increase slightly to $99.95 / month.
- You no longer have to be a member of the USAW Athletic Lab Olympic Weightlifting club to participate in this class but people who are members will have reserved spots as they are attempting to compete for the club.
CF / Performance Fitness:
- Thursday, September 20th, the 7pm class will be dropped in place of an Olympic Weightlifting class.
- October 1st, 6am, 11am, and 7pm classes will be capped at 16 per class.
- Pending instructor approval, CF / Performance Fitness members can now attend any OWL sessions at no additional fee.
- We have added open gym time slots at 8-9am M-F and 12-1pm M-F; Sun at 12:30pm. As before, members must ‘test-in’ to be able to take advantage of the open gym slots.
If you have RSVP’d for October 1st classes and beyond, please note that you will have to re-sign up for those classes with the adjusted times.