Pullup Max Test
For Rx performance:
- No bands (even if the number is zero).
- Kipping is allowed. Coach may non-Rx at his or her discretion if violent kipping is displayed (no shins parallel to ground, no excessive “C” body position).
- Any grip is accepted. Once feet touch the ground after the first grip, the score is recorded. Once you choose your grip and start pullups, you may not switch grips.
- Chin above the bar at the top. Arms fully extended at the bottom.
- Coach should be standing in front of the person doing pullups to get a proper view of chin in relation to the bar.
- All record board attempts must be video recorded.
- Suggested modification (for Rx performance): use a band ONLY if they can’t do 1 pullup unassisted.
Split Squat 5×8
Military Press, Push Press, Push Jerk 4xFailure
(once you reach failure, move to subsequent exercise)
3 Rounds – rest 1′ between rounds
3′ to complete the following
20 KB Swings
With the remaining time perform Plate Thrusters (25kg/20kg) for rep score
Score = Pullup Max score + Plate Thruster Reps