Pullup Max Test
For Rx performance:
- No bands (even if the number is zero).
- Kipping is allowed. Coach may non-Rx at his or her discretion if violent kipping is displayed (no shins parallel to ground, no excessive “C” body position).
- Any grip is accepted. Once feet touch the ground after the first grip, the score is recorded. Once you choose your grip and start pullups, you may not switch grips.
- Chin above the bar at the top. Arms fully extended at the bottom.
- All record board attempts must be video recorded.
- Suggested modification (for Rx performance): use a band ONLY if they can’t do 1 pullup unassisted.
Slow Ecc. Back Squat (4″) + Back Squat 5×3+3
Ring Pushups 5×8-10
For 10 minutes: work for 40 seconds and rest for 20 seconds (try to work for the entire 40 seconds)
Alternate between KB Swings & Burpees
Coaches Choice Core