Cary CrossFit WOD 1.20.14
Pullup Max Test
For Rx performance:
- No bands (even if the number is zero).
- Kipping is allowed. Coach may non-Rx at his or her discretion if violent kipping is displayed (no shins parallel to ground, no excessive “C” body position).
- Any grip is accepted. Once feet touch the ground after the first grip, the score is recorded. Once you choose your grip and start pullups, you may not switch grips.
- Chin above the bar at the top. Arms fully extended at the bottom.
- All record board attempts must be video recorded.
- Suggested modification (for Rx performance): use a band ONLY if they can’t do 1 pullup unassisted.
Side Squats 3×12 ea leg
Shoulder Press 3×10
Every Minute on the Minute (for 15′) perform:
5 Thrusters (40kg/30kg)
If you don’t complete within 1′, take a round off and/or knock 2-3 reps off each exercise.